Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons
Learn to Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) on the flat water of Lake of the Woods. Unlike surfing, paddleboarding is very easy to learn. The knowledgeable instructors at Green Adventures can teach you the basics of Stand Up Paddleboarding and after a short lesson, even a beginner can feel very comfortable on the board and in the water.
We recommend this sport for those wanting to experience the Lake of the Woods from a different perspective.
About Our Program
This fun and easy sport is for people of all ages, shapes and sizes. We will teach beginners how to balance and paddle their own stand up paddleboards. Scott Green is CRCA Level 1 and Flatwater Instructor certified.
- Level: Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Included: Instruction by knowledgeable CRCA level 1 and flatwater instructor, SUP rental, safety gear.
- Book Lesson: Contact Green Adventures
We Offer Skill + Instructor Courses for the Following:
Activities focus on individual safety and comfortable paddling along a calm shoreline.
- Land base introduction on equipment
- How to paddle prone, kneeling, and standing
- Paddling technique for an efficient stroke
- Turning and bracing strokes