Guided Fishing day Trips
If exploring the lake interests you but you don’t want to pursue the sport of kayaking, why not spend a day on the lake fishing with an experienced guide? The Lake of the Woods is a great region to fish for muskie, northern pike, walleye, small mouth bass and lake trout, or is a great place to just relax and explore.
Green Adventures has partnered with many local fishing guides and we pride ourselves on connecting you with accomplished fisherman that are native to the Kenora area.
Guided Fishing Trip Details:
- Regiments: Maximum 2 people ($50 extra per person, Max of 3 people)
- Available Lakes: Lake of the Woods, Black Sturgeon, Rainy Lake and Shoal Lake
- Fish Species: Bass, Walleye, Crappie, Musky, Lake Trout, Northern Pike
- Level: Any level of experience welcome
- Cost: Half Day: $300 (+$25 for shore lunch based on 2 people) Full Day: $550 (HST INCLUDED) Rates subject to change.
- Included: All Equipment provided: Boat, Motor, Gas, Rods, Reels, Tackle, Electronics, Bait, complete safety gear and knowledgeable guide. Shore lunch optional. Green Adventures supports Catch and Release Fishing, but if you would like to take your catch home all needed packaging can be provided.
- Book Trip: Contact Green Adventures